The shop with Album3D apps is coming soon! In order to get your Album3D, you will need to prepare a set of photos as described below.
Photo requirements for Album3D
- Photos will be sorted by their name, so if you need a particular order you can rename them in the following way:
where OlName1, OlName2, …, OlNameX are the old photo names for which you want to change the sort order. For example, if you have 4 files: A.png, B.png, Y.png, Z.png and you want to have a reverse order, then you can rename them to:
- You will be able to choose different photo resolutions for your app. Below you can find suggested input photo resolutions:
- Standard resolution: Max 2048 x Max 2048. Suggested Input resolution: (2048-4096) x (2048-4096).
- Medium resolution: Max 4096 x Max 2048. Suggested Input resolution: (4096-8192) x (2048-8192).
- High resolution: Max 4096 x Max 4096. Suggested Input resolution: (4096-8192) x (4096-8192).
- You must preserve the aspect ratio of your photos when you decrease the resolution of your photos.
- You will be able to choose different qualities of input photos:
- Standard quality: input photos in lossy formats such as jpg.
- High quality: input photos in lossless formats such as png and tiff.
3D APP WITH YOUR PHOTOS
Album3D is a 3D app that can contain your photos.